one of the "joys" of getting older
I had my eye appointment this morning to get fitted for contacts. For the past couple of years my eyes have gotten better in terms of contact prescriptions. I mentioned it to Dr. H who kind of laughed and said that since I was in my 4th to 5th decade, it's common. There's a window where your eyes tend to get better before they head towards cataract-dom. Great!
But the good news is that my eyes are in beautiful shape. Course I had them dilated and now it's sunny as all get out giving me a royal headache. Should last 3 to 4 hours. UGH!
But the good news is that my eyes are in beautiful shape. Course I had them dilated and now it's sunny as all get out giving me a royal headache. Should last 3 to 4 hours. UGH!

1 Comments:
i once had an eye dr say i needed reading lenses because i was over 40. i handed him a few size 15 beads i had in my purse. i asked him if he could find the holes - he couldn't so i told him not only could i see the holes but i could thread them on a hair width needle with clear hair width monofilament. he never pushed the reading glasses on me again.
Post a Comment
<< Home