Black Friday
Had a great Thanksgiving with neighbors. We did the turkey and ham and Katie brought the fixings plus desserts. Needless to say, we were stuffed. The food and company was awesome!
Jacob was up since about 7 and didn't crash until about 9. He and TJ had a blast even though they sometimes fought over the same toy.
Hayley didn't eat as much as previous years but this year we didn't have corn or mashed potatoes. She was too busy playing with Taylor to really notice though.
I was one of those crazy ones at the store early this morning - got up at 4. Figured that it wouldn't be too too busy. HA!!! Kohls was slammed. I waited an hour in line and then headed to Wal-Mart. Probably should've done it the other way around. Waited in line for about 35 minutes there. Got home at 7. Everyone was still sleeping. *eye roll*
Tree is almost all done - ran out of ornament hooks. Not sure how that happened. Jacob was fascinated by the lights and then tried to take the ornaments off the tree. Hayley did a good job hanging things. 2/3 of the tree is decorated. LOL!
I need to take a nap cause I'm TIRED!
Jacob was up since about 7 and didn't crash until about 9. He and TJ had a blast even though they sometimes fought over the same toy.
Hayley didn't eat as much as previous years but this year we didn't have corn or mashed potatoes. She was too busy playing with Taylor to really notice though.
I was one of those crazy ones at the store early this morning - got up at 4. Figured that it wouldn't be too too busy. HA!!! Kohls was slammed. I waited an hour in line and then headed to Wal-Mart. Probably should've done it the other way around. Waited in line for about 35 minutes there. Got home at 7. Everyone was still sleeping. *eye roll*
Tree is almost all done - ran out of ornament hooks. Not sure how that happened. Jacob was fascinated by the lights and then tried to take the ornaments off the tree. Hayley did a good job hanging things. 2/3 of the tree is decorated. LOL!
I need to take a nap cause I'm TIRED!

1 Comments:
i am telling you...hang the tree - ha! seriously chick....4am????? what did you buy?
Post a Comment
<< Home