are you kidding me?
This morning it looked like we might start the melting off that they're predicting. I fell asleep with Jacob for a little bit and just woke up to see snow falling. Falling like it has been the last few days. HUH?
And all of the local hardware stores that I've called asking about metal snow shovels are out. In fact most of them are out of anything resembling a metal snow shovel.
I'm going to need to go shovel the driveway in a bit to make sure that there's no ice on it....
And all of the local hardware stores that I've called asking about metal snow shovels are out. In fact most of them are out of anything resembling a metal snow shovel.
I'm going to need to go shovel the driveway in a bit to make sure that there's no ice on it....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home