Saturday, April 19, 2008

little trip today

We decided that since the weather wasn't and hasn't cooperated that we wouldn't try to drive to the tulip festival today. Instead we went to Uwajimaya in Seattle - there are 2 other locations. The best part is that they have a yummy food court inside and also have a Hello Kitty section. I didn't get to browse the Hello Kitty section as long as I wanted to though. LOL!

Got some groceries - still missing 99 Ranch and Super H at home. So far nothing here - 99 Ranch or H Mart - compares. Also got some BBQ combos to take home for lunch....roast duck, roast pork, and char siu. I feel much better now! hee hee hee

Guess what Jacob had for lunch instead of his jarred food????? (Well, he had almost a full stage 2 jar.) Roast duck, roast pork, and char siu. The stinker will turn his head and not turn it back around if he sees that jarred stuff. Although I'm wondering if it's also cause we use those plastic spoons. Might have to try a real spoon and see if he can tell the difference. LOL!

Next time we'll try the Bellevue location since it's closer to us and hopefully it'll be just the same as the Seattle one....

BTW, we've had rain, snow, and hail today along with sunshine. Welcome to spring in the PNW!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Sounds like a yummy outing! :D

Definitely no confusing whose son Jacob is. Heehee

11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home