actual standing
Jacob will now stand for several seconds unaided before he either grabs onto something or falls down. And can almost climb 1 stair. Guess we need to start thinking about those safety gates....
He's also not really eating jarred foods now. At first I thought that it was from the teething so I gave him Cheerios. He loves those things. Also loves flinging them off the highchair so we've got them all over the floor. Well, now he'll turn his head away from the jarred stuff but as soon as he sees "real" food, he'll gladly open his mouth WIDE!
I had a hankering for some McD's for lunch so I got a fish meal with a 4 piece nugget extra. Well, guess who ate all of my nuggets minus the coating?!?!?!? Good thing I love this chunker cause I hate sharing my food with anyone, especially since I didn't get a single one! He also ate slightly more than 1 stage 3 jar.
He's also not really eating jarred foods now. At first I thought that it was from the teething so I gave him Cheerios. He loves those things. Also loves flinging them off the highchair so we've got them all over the floor. Well, now he'll turn his head away from the jarred stuff but as soon as he sees "real" food, he'll gladly open his mouth WIDE!
I had a hankering for some McD's for lunch so I got a fish meal with a 4 piece nugget extra. Well, guess who ate all of my nuggets minus the coating?!?!?!? Good thing I love this chunker cause I hate sharing my food with anyone, especially since I didn't get a single one! He also ate slightly more than 1 stage 3 jar.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home