tongue thing
He's started to do this tongue thing and make the cutest noises along with it. Almost like he's constantly slurping/sipping or something.




He's also pretty good about almost pulling up on things and can scoot around very quickly. Not quite crawling yet. He'll get on his hands with his legs straight and his butt up in the air though. I need to get a picture of that one! LOL!
Also bought some of those fruit puff things by Gerber (I think) and he seems to like them. The regular Cheerios are a bit too hard for him at the moment even if I break them in half.
He's also demanding that he tries what we eat for dinner more regularly. Last nite he couldn't get enough of the roast duck. My little chunker!
He's also pretty good about almost pulling up on things and can scoot around very quickly. Not quite crawling yet. He'll get on his hands with his legs straight and his butt up in the air though. I need to get a picture of that one! LOL!
Also bought some of those fruit puff things by Gerber (I think) and he seems to like them. The regular Cheerios are a bit too hard for him at the moment even if I break them in half.
He's also demanding that he tries what we eat for dinner more regularly. Last nite he couldn't get enough of the roast duck. My little chunker!

3 Comments:
I am soooo happy to see all these pics! Looks like you guys are adjusting to WA and that is great!
LOVE the pics of you and Hayley with all the flowers! And Jacob in his hat? too cute!!
He's so cute! He's obviously taken after you in the food appreciation department!
What a cutie he is and how he has grown, Shirley! Wow!
Post a Comment
<< Home