which movie is that?
That has the scene where the girl is possessed or something and spews green chunks everywhere????? Well, that was poor Jacob yesterday at daycare. I get this phone call around 3 saying that he had thrown up EVERYWHERE. They had never seen so much come out of someone so small. So, I grab all of my stuff (left some things at the office) and high-tailed it to daycare. Got there and he was all happy. Well, as happy as you can be with stuff in your hair. They cleaned him up as best as they could in the sink. Evidently poor Ms. Molly also got hit with it, too. It's the coughing that he's on the orapred for. Cereal and 3 jars of food. Plus who knows how much BM/formula. EWWWWWWWW!
Get him home and give him cereal and 2 jars for dinner. All is good. Bath time and all sorts of fun. Decide to give him his orapred since it's twice a day. Daddy is holding while I'm about to do something else. The coughing begins and I swear we have NEVER seen so much come out so fast. Daddy is covered, Jacob is covered, the floor and everything on the floor is covered with splats. Run him back upstairs for another bath. The water hasn't even finished draining out of the Euro Tub from the first one. He gets stripped and put back in with this look like, "Hey, mommy, wasn't I just here? What am I doing in here again????". 2 rinses later to get all the floaties out and we're good to go. Poor thing is starving so we heat up some BM for him and he conks out.
I had a feeling that he was going to get up during the nite and was right. About 3 am.
Let's hope that I don't get another call today.....I have a feeling that they might make him stay home even though it's just from the coughing and not anything contagious but if it took the 2 of us that long to clean up the mess, I can only imagine how long it took poor Ms. Molly.....
Get him home and give him cereal and 2 jars for dinner. All is good. Bath time and all sorts of fun. Decide to give him his orapred since it's twice a day. Daddy is holding while I'm about to do something else. The coughing begins and I swear we have NEVER seen so much come out so fast. Daddy is covered, Jacob is covered, the floor and everything on the floor is covered with splats. Run him back upstairs for another bath. The water hasn't even finished draining out of the Euro Tub from the first one. He gets stripped and put back in with this look like, "Hey, mommy, wasn't I just here? What am I doing in here again????". 2 rinses later to get all the floaties out and we're good to go. Poor thing is starving so we heat up some BM for him and he conks out.
I had a feeling that he was going to get up during the nite and was right. About 3 am.
Let's hope that I don't get another call today.....I have a feeling that they might make him stay home even though it's just from the coughing and not anything contagious but if it took the 2 of us that long to clean up the mess, I can only imagine how long it took poor Ms. Molly.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home