Tuesday, November 27, 2007

jars and jars of food

Sent a meat and vege jar yesterday with Jacob along with 4 bottles of BM/formula. He came back home with 1 bottle but finished off both jars of food and the 3 bottles. So, this morning I sent him with the same thing. I might cut down from 4 bottles to 3 if he comes back with 3 again today. Will mean more BM than formula per bottle if that's the case.

Plus last nite he had over half of each jar - lost some since his hands were faster than Mommy's and he knocked the food bowl out of my hand where I had scooped half of each into it.

His clothes are all stained now orange from the sweet potatoes or carrots. Tried peas the other day but he really made a face at that one so we'll see if we try that again any time soon. LOL! Thank goodness for Zout and OxyClean. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake said...

I remember all those orange stained clothes!!! Oh wait my kids STILL have orange stained clothes. How does that happen - we don't eat a lot of orange food!

So glad Jacob is enjoying his din-din! Such a doll. I want more pictures!

9:27 AM  
Blogger #1 Buckeye Fan said...

Sounds like Jacob is very ready for some real food, LOL! You will have to get pics of his messy face! :)

Steph:)

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home