Sunday, November 25, 2007

hope that we DON'T see that again!

Jacob has been hit or miss with the food lately. Not too fond of the rice cereal or rice cereal with bananas. Better with the meats and veges.

He was hungry just now and I figured I'd try the stage 1 foods again. Got some chicken/chicken broth and carrots. Could NOT spoon them into his mouth fast enough. Literally was grabbing my hand and the bowl and trying to bring them closer to his mouth. When the portion that I put into the bowl ran out, he went ballistic. Spooned more into the bowl and into his mouth. Still not enough. HUH? Both stage 1 jars are empty. WOW!

So, tomorrow he's getting his bottles and 2 stage 1 jars - meat and vege.

We switched him out of the SnugRide today into the Marathon and bumped Hayley up into the newly purchased Graco seats (pink of course!). He's too heavy for me to hold for long one handed in the crook of my arm/elbow without the muscle burning (yes, Liz, that's the only workout I get - LOL!).

So, let's hope that all that food stays down!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

WTG Jacob!!!!
I guess he doesn't wanna try the same food for 4 days method, eh? hahahahahaha Gotta post pics of the kids in their seats! And please don't "workout" too hard will ya?

3:51 PM  
Blogger Shadow, the Big Blue Dane said...

Snarfing up food.... wonder where he gets that from!

I guess he'll be the linebacker in the family!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

YAY!! There'll be no mistake he's your kid since he loves his food as much as his mommy does! :D

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home