Aaawwww, Shrirley, they are both so stinkin' adorable! Just caught up on all the pictures. Especially love the one of both kids sleeping together and your Halloween Belle was gorgeous. Hugs on your moving adventure!
Shirley you have been such a good poster! WOW I don't know where I've been and my gosh is that boy GROWING!!!! MAN OH MAN! Where did your baby go??? I still want to cuddle him. I need a baby fix!
4 Comments:
Bonjour Bébé!!!
PROLIX
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr
OMG he's too stinkin' cute!!!!
Aaawwww, Shrirley, they are both so stinkin' adorable! Just caught up on all the pictures. Especially love the one of both kids sleeping together and your Halloween Belle was gorgeous. Hugs on your moving adventure!
Shirley you have been such a good poster! WOW I don't know where I've been and my gosh is that boy GROWING!!!! MAN OH MAN! Where did your baby go??? I still want to cuddle him. I need a baby fix!
Post a Comment
<< Home