tis the season
unfortunately......
Took Jacob to the ped this morning. He's got this deep sounding cough and what I thought was "crackling" the other nite. I've been nebulizing him once each nite. Turns out he is wheezing/crackling and is back on the Pulmicort and albuterol. His green snots are back, too. That started last nite which would explain the really bad sleeping.
Unofficially he's over 18 lbs now! Chunker!
Oh, and my bright idea of nebulizing him without the chicken/dinosaur (I still think that it looks like a chicken, Liz!!!) isn't as effective as it should be even though he wouldn't really fight me without the mask. So, tonite we're back to using the mask and lots of struggling.
Gotta go get some jarred foods ready for the eating machine....
Took Jacob to the ped this morning. He's got this deep sounding cough and what I thought was "crackling" the other nite. I've been nebulizing him once each nite. Turns out he is wheezing/crackling and is back on the Pulmicort and albuterol. His green snots are back, too. That started last nite which would explain the really bad sleeping.
Unofficially he's over 18 lbs now! Chunker!
Oh, and my bright idea of nebulizing him without the chicken/dinosaur (I still think that it looks like a chicken, Liz!!!) isn't as effective as it should be even though he wouldn't really fight me without the mask. So, tonite we're back to using the mask and lots of struggling.
Gotta go get some jarred foods ready for the eating machine....

1 Comments:
Oh so that's where you've been! lol
Poor Jacob hope he's feeling better SOON so mommy can sleeeep! xoxoxox
Post a Comment
<< Home