July 4, 2010
Just some of the fireworks between the 3 families.

Getting the tubes ready for tonight!

A clean street before all the madness!

Hayley lighting a few during the day.

Happy to have "ears" on!

First of like 8 rides on the "train" through our loop.

Some of the smoke generated throughout the evening.

"Mom, I want more!" I would unwrap firecrackers and hand them to Jacob for him to hand off to those shooting them.

Watching Jim shoot off a firecracker. It was shortly thereafter that below happened.

Sitting with Jeni getting a HUGE sparkler after accidentally getting hit in the stomach from debris from a firecracker. She was more startled by being hit than anything else.



The start of the mess in the street.

A ground canister.

Hayley was taking pictures and video all evening.

Moving 1 of 2 pallets out into the road.




Jimmy, Jason, and Nathan lighting.....


One of Kirk's shots.

View from our front porch area.

Even with the ear protection on, Jacob kept saying that he was scared and sat in my lap (made it hard to try to take pictures). Next thing I know I hear him snoring around 10:30.

Towards the end of the show.


Not too much damage on the road and people's front yards this year. Most of it went onto our roof and our neighbor's and our backyards.....just the way the wind was blowing this year. And the wind was very annoying for lighting the fireworks.
Getting the tubes ready for tonight!
A clean street before all the madness!
Hayley lighting a few during the day.
Happy to have "ears" on!
First of like 8 rides on the "train" through our loop.
Some of the smoke generated throughout the evening.
"Mom, I want more!" I would unwrap firecrackers and hand them to Jacob for him to hand off to those shooting them.
Watching Jim shoot off a firecracker. It was shortly thereafter that below happened.
Sitting with Jeni getting a HUGE sparkler after accidentally getting hit in the stomach from debris from a firecracker. She was more startled by being hit than anything else.

The start of the mess in the street.
A ground canister.
Hayley was taking pictures and video all evening.
Moving 1 of 2 pallets out into the road.
Jimmy, Jason, and Nathan lighting.....
One of Kirk's shots.
View from our front porch area.
Even with the ear protection on, Jacob kept saying that he was scared and sat in my lap (made it hard to try to take pictures). Next thing I know I hear him snoring around 10:30.
Towards the end of the show.
Not too much damage on the road and people's front yards this year. Most of it went onto our roof and our neighbor's and our backyards.....just the way the wind was blowing this year. And the wind was very annoying for lighting the fireworks.

1 Comments:
Looks like fun. No tailgating?
Post a Comment
<< Home