Razors
Amazon had Razors on sale with free shipping. So we got 3 of them - 1 for Hayley's birthday, 1 for Jacob's birthday, and 1 for Jimmy and I to use. The one for us has a weight limit of 220 lbs unlike the ones for the kiddos that tops out at 143 lbs. So now I'll be able to chase Jacob around on his bike or when he's on his Razor when he actually gets faster. Which will probably be sooner rather than later.
I have to admit that I would like the handle to come up a bit further but it's as high as it'll go. And those sidewalk "lines" (expansion joints or whatever you call them) go "bump, bump, bump" as you go over them and they are kind of jarring. Didn't think that it would be that noticeable. And I'm definitely much steadier (and faster I think) pushing with my left leg even though I'm a right legged person. Whatever.
Can't wait for the sunny weather (HA!) to be out and about.....



I have to admit that I would like the handle to come up a bit further but it's as high as it'll go. And those sidewalk "lines" (expansion joints or whatever you call them) go "bump, bump, bump" as you go over them and they are kind of jarring. Didn't think that it would be that noticeable. And I'm definitely much steadier (and faster I think) pushing with my left leg even though I'm a right legged person. Whatever.
Can't wait for the sunny weather (HA!) to be out and about.....

2 Comments:
What are relatives supposed to ride when they visit?!
I cannot believe how much your children have grown... my gosh!
Post a Comment
<< Home