what a difference a year makes
For some reason the really mild winter we had affected the white peonies that we have in the front yard. The picture with Hayley is of the peonies from last year. The next picture is of the same plant/bush from this year. Notice a difference? LOL!


A pink peony from 1 of 2 plants that I put in last year. The white ones just weren't doing it for me even though they are gorgeous flowers. I cut this and brought it inside since it's harder for me to enjoy them in the backyard.

A pink peony from 1 of 2 plants that I put in last year. The white ones just weren't doing it for me even though they are gorgeous flowers. I cut this and brought it inside since it's harder for me to enjoy them in the backyard.

1 Comments:
your peonies are beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home