Day 2
I've got bronchitis and am on antibiotics and codeine cough syrup. Said that even if I did have H1N1 I'm not in the high risk category so he wouldn't give me Tamiflu anyway.
At least I'm not contagious! I feel so bad for Hayley.....she wanted to go outside to play with her friends but we had to tell her that she was still contagious. And asked if she wanted to get her friends sick so that they would get fevers and throw up. She said no but was so lonely. Ahhhh, the dramatics.
**************************
Started Tamiflu for Hayley last nite. Taken with food is less upsetting on the stomach. Had to open the capsules and sprinkle over her coffee ice cream. Bad fits of coughing last nite.
I started with coughing that sounds like hers and added chest tightness which hasn't stopped. So I've got an appointment at 2:15 today. Am hungry but don't feel like eating cause my stomach isn't feeling so hot either.
She was complaining of a stomach ache all morning. Told her that she was probably going to throw up but she said that she wasn't. Moms are always right. And I told her that milk isn't good the 2nd time around but she didn't listen to me. The smell almost made me yak and that's never happened before. Plus she got it all in her hair and fought me on taking a shower to wash it out. UGH!
Can't wait to see what the rest of the day will bring.....
At least I'm not contagious! I feel so bad for Hayley.....she wanted to go outside to play with her friends but we had to tell her that she was still contagious. And asked if she wanted to get her friends sick so that they would get fevers and throw up. She said no but was so lonely. Ahhhh, the dramatics.
**************************
Started Tamiflu for Hayley last nite. Taken with food is less upsetting on the stomach. Had to open the capsules and sprinkle over her coffee ice cream. Bad fits of coughing last nite.
I started with coughing that sounds like hers and added chest tightness which hasn't stopped. So I've got an appointment at 2:15 today. Am hungry but don't feel like eating cause my stomach isn't feeling so hot either.
She was complaining of a stomach ache all morning. Told her that she was probably going to throw up but she said that she wasn't. Moms are always right. And I told her that milk isn't good the 2nd time around but she didn't listen to me. The smell almost made me yak and that's never happened before. Plus she got it all in her hair and fought me on taking a shower to wash it out. UGH!
Can't wait to see what the rest of the day will bring.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home