various pictures
I'm just going to sit here and act all innocent and maybe mommy won't notice the red all over the couch. HA!

This is the the pillow that's against the back of the couch. There were also pen marks on the seat cushion, too.

Any time Hayley is laying on the floor or on the couch, he's gotta flop on top of her. It's like he's preparing for a career in WWF or something.

Ahhhhh, this is the life. I'm squashing my big sister and having fun doing it!

Picture of the car that he had wedged into the central vac thing that I commented about earlier. Luckily daddy was able to get it out in a jiffy.

He was getting bored with the chicken nugget meals so I figured we'd try the spaghetti one. He eats quite a bit when I make it from scratch - well with jarred sauce. LOL!

So cute. HA!

It was EVERYWHERE - hair, ears, face, clothes, high chair, etc.
This is the the pillow that's against the back of the couch. There were also pen marks on the seat cushion, too.
Any time Hayley is laying on the floor or on the couch, he's gotta flop on top of her. It's like he's preparing for a career in WWF or something.
Ahhhhh, this is the life. I'm squashing my big sister and having fun doing it!
Picture of the car that he had wedged into the central vac thing that I commented about earlier. Luckily daddy was able to get it out in a jiffy.
He was getting bored with the chicken nugget meals so I figured we'd try the spaghetti one. He eats quite a bit when I make it from scratch - well with jarred sauce. LOL!
So cute. HA!
It was EVERYWHERE - hair, ears, face, clothes, high chair, etc.

1 Comments:
omg....was that real pen or washable marker????
Post a Comment
<< Home