snowy Thursday
Got the automated message that school was closed for the district a little bit ago.
***********************
Automated message at 6 something this morning. School was on a 2 hour delay. Which basically means that Hayley has no AM kindy.
Second automated message this morning at 7 something. AM kindy was now attending and PM had the day off. Wasn't sure how that worked so I called transportation to get the lowdown.
Still not sure how it works and call them back. She's laughing - think that it's the same lady I've been talking to this whole morning - and says that they got the word that school was closed entirely because the roads were getting bad and now I wouldn't have to worry about it at all. No automated message yet though.
Probably close to 2 inches fell and it's been falling off and on all morning. Will go play after we eat breakfast.....
Another snow day to be made up bringing us closer to being in school in July. LOL!
***********************
Automated message at 6 something this morning. School was on a 2 hour delay. Which basically means that Hayley has no AM kindy.
Second automated message this morning at 7 something. AM kindy was now attending and PM had the day off. Wasn't sure how that worked so I called transportation to get the lowdown.
Still not sure how it works and call them back. She's laughing - think that it's the same lady I've been talking to this whole morning - and says that they got the word that school was closed entirely because the roads were getting bad and now I wouldn't have to worry about it at all. No automated message yet though.
Probably close to 2 inches fell and it's been falling off and on all morning. Will go play after we eat breakfast.....
Another snow day to be made up bringing us closer to being in school in July. LOL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home