Tuesday, January 06, 2009

play date

Dead to the world 15 minutes after being back home.

**********************

One of our neighbors had a play date again today. Jacob has yet to take a nap. We were there for about 40 minutes when he motions for me to follow him and he goes to the front door and tries to open it. I distract him for a bit. Then he grabs the diaper bag and brings it to me. I'm thinking that it's because he wants the antibacterial rub that I just used after changing his diaper. Give him some and put it back on the counter. Then he brings me the bag yet again, walks toward the front door, takes the pacifier out of his mouth, shouts "go!" and heads to the front door yet again. I'm guessing that my boy is tired and wants to go home for a nap. LOL

So far though, nothing doing but it looks like it's a matter of time....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home