must be regional/geographical
Things that we took for granted as being readily available in ATL can't be found here. Clusters cereal, Dean's chip dip (any flavors/varieties), etc.
Tried the Nalley brand of french onion dip. BLECH! Then was told that there was some Safeway brand in the case by the deli. Just tried it. Better than Nalley but not by much.
Was looking for pesto by the spaghetti sauce over the summer. Couldn't find it. They had small jars that were way more expensive in the dairy cases. I can't tell you how many brands you could find in Kroger. I guess we were spoiled. They have Kroger affiliated companies here - Fred Meyer (which carries clothes, housewares, shoes, etc. - kind of like a Super Wal-Mart or Target, I guess) and QFC but they're nothing like the Kroger that I had by the house. *sigh*
I'm just not feeling the grocery love up here....
Tried the Nalley brand of french onion dip. BLECH! Then was told that there was some Safeway brand in the case by the deli. Just tried it. Better than Nalley but not by much.
Was looking for pesto by the spaghetti sauce over the summer. Couldn't find it. They had small jars that were way more expensive in the dairy cases. I can't tell you how many brands you could find in Kroger. I guess we were spoiled. They have Kroger affiliated companies here - Fred Meyer (which carries clothes, housewares, shoes, etc. - kind of like a Super Wal-Mart or Target, I guess) and QFC but they're nothing like the Kroger that I had by the house. *sigh*
I'm just not feeling the grocery love up here....

1 Comments:
come back shirley!!! i feel the kroger love every week - sometimes a few times a week (sounds dirty huh?)
Post a Comment
<< Home