it finally came to me.....
We've been having an inversion weather system for over a week now. Mainly it's just dense fog and cold temps....bad for those with breathing problems as the air is stagnant (sidewalks are pretty crunchy as you walk over them from the frost/ice not to mention slippery). This morning at the bus stop it was getting pretty sunny but had completely fogged over by the time the bus dropped them off. The sun is trying to make an appearance.
But I finally figured out what all this funky weather is reminding me of.....dementors. LOL! From Wikipedia: The very presence of a Dementor makes the surrounding atmosphere grow cold and dark, and the effects are cumulative with the number of Dementors present. I'm so ready for the next Harry Potter movie and the SUN!!!!!!!
But I finally figured out what all this funky weather is reminding me of.....dementors. LOL! From Wikipedia: The very presence of a Dementor makes the surrounding atmosphere grow cold and dark, and the effects are cumulative with the number of Dementors present. I'm so ready for the next Harry Potter movie and the SUN!!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home