Wednesday, January 21, 2009

destructo boy #3

I have an older keyboard that still works but isn't being used. Jacob and Hayley like to play with it and pretend they're typing. Well, not sure what happened yesterday but he was playing with it and snapped off one of the keys. I guess the only way to fix it would be to superglue it back on. Not that we really need it for anything but still....

Right now he's chewing on it.

And yesterday was the last day of pacifier use. Unless I go out and buy some more. He had chewed a hole in it and I threw it out - discovered after I was about to sterilize it. And last nite was full of screaming and Tylenol dosing. We're waiting for at least 4 more teeth to come in. I might not survive......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home