Tuesday, November 06, 2007

pictures = emotion (throw in some music, too)

We had family pictures taken by our friend Susan (Sweet Su Creations) at Fort Yargo park the other weekend. Got the CDs of the pictures over the weekend - one was just pictures and one was of the pictures set with music. Hayley of course was excited to see pictures - she likes looking at pictures and really likes those of herself. LOL!

So, we click on her name and the pictures start rolling and the music starts playing. Not sure if it's seeing my "baby" growing up and looking older or what but I started sniffling and could feel tears filling my eyes. We looked at Jacob's "movie" and then the family one. Hayley wanted to watch herself again and even tried to sing along with the words the second time thru. As soon as it started, I bawled like a baby and had to leave. Could NOT watch it again. Even thinking about the pictures makes me want to cry. It MUST be the music cause I was looking at the actual pictures just now and was okay with that. *sniff*

Now to figure out which ones we want for our holiday card....

1 Comments:

Blogger Cupcake said...

I do exactly the same thing. It's the music. Darn those sad and sappy songs - even when they accompany happy images!!!

Now go get something to eat - I'm hungry :-)

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home