Wednesday, October 31, 2007

man, he's FAST!

I had Jacob in the Bumpo the other nite in the kitchen (on the floor) while I was washing the bottles, etc. I see him start to rock and think nothing of it. Next thing I know he's almost launched himself out of the thing BACKWARDS! YIKES! I grab some cushions and throw them around the back of the Bumpo so that if he does manage to launch himself, he won't hit the hardwood floors. ;)

Plus now you can't put him in the car seat or bouncy seat without him trying to sit up. And he gets really mad when he can't even try it - if you strap him down like you're supposed to.

And he's really good about holding his head up and most of his upper body when you put him on his tummy. I got some really cute pictures that I need to post (yeah, I keep saying that I'll be posting pictures but they're still on the camera).

And the thing with food continues. Gee, wonder where he got that from?!?!? LOL! He was watching me eat last nite and tried several times to grab my fork. So, I finally put it near his face, he opened his mouth and leaned a bit forward, and I put the tip of my fork in his mouth. He made a face which is hilarious to see. Guess he didn't like the taste of the pasta salad with mayo. hee hee hee. We repeated this several times with different little tastes of what we were eating for dinner (grilled steak, sauteed mushrooms, grilled asparagus, and pasta salad). I'll probably start him on rice cereal after his 4 month appointment on 11/8.

4 Comments:

Blogger PROLIX said...

Bonjour to all the family,

hope you're all well!

giant hugs from la France!

Audrey

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you're all well!

hugs!

Audrey

PROLIX

{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr

8:30 AM  
Blogger Cupcake said...

My gosh Shirley that boy does like to eat - and be a boy!!! Please Please Please post more pictures soon!
Have a great day girlie!

5:45 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

No mistake whose kid he is! :D Can't wait to see pics!!!!

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home