worms
I swear I must have tapeworms or something cause lately I've been RAVENOUS! Ravenous as in eating a full meal and about an hour later being able to eat another one all over again.
Munchies are an understatement. I'm munching all the time it's scary - for those who know me, you know what I mean (smirk).
I was extra hungry when I was BFing Hayley but nothing to this extent as I am with Jacob.
But, alas, I can't blame it on tapeworms cause if I really did have them, I'd be skinny (or skinnier). And as my "dunlap" (thanks, Melanie, cause I had never heard of this before - and for those of you who haven't either....my belly dunlap'd over my jeans) and butt shows, I ain't skinny.....
Munchies are an understatement. I'm munching all the time it's scary - for those who know me, you know what I mean (smirk).
I was extra hungry when I was BFing Hayley but nothing to this extent as I am with Jacob.
But, alas, I can't blame it on tapeworms cause if I really did have them, I'd be skinny (or skinnier). And as my "dunlap" (thanks, Melanie, cause I had never heard of this before - and for those of you who haven't either....my belly dunlap'd over my jeans) and butt shows, I ain't skinny.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home