week 2
My second week back at work. I'm surviving....barely. The first week was hell. I really missed those afternoon naps. Moved my office from downstairs to upstairs so that kept me up and awake for 2 days. LOL!
This week seems to be dragging. Jacob is waking up every 3 to 5 hours still. I guess it could be worse and could be every 2 hours like Hayley did.
We bought a memory stick (or whatever you call those things) last nite at Best Buy after dinner so it should make for easier downloading of pictures and my uploading them here. Well, that's the plan anyway. I think that we've got some really cute ones of Jacob smiling/laughing. He's such a happy baby....except for when he's hungry and then you can't feed him fast enough. Gee, wonder where he got that from? ;)
I need to find a larger version of one of the onesies that was given to me at my online baby shower, the one that said "automatic sprinkler". Cause now that the air is getting cooler, you've got to be REALLY fast when changing his diaper. Probably need to invest in one of those wipes warmer, too. *snort*
This week seems to be dragging. Jacob is waking up every 3 to 5 hours still. I guess it could be worse and could be every 2 hours like Hayley did.
We bought a memory stick (or whatever you call those things) last nite at Best Buy after dinner so it should make for easier downloading of pictures and my uploading them here. Well, that's the plan anyway. I think that we've got some really cute ones of Jacob smiling/laughing. He's such a happy baby....except for when he's hungry and then you can't feed him fast enough. Gee, wonder where he got that from? ;)
I need to find a larger version of one of the onesies that was given to me at my online baby shower, the one that said "automatic sprinkler". Cause now that the air is getting cooler, you've got to be REALLY fast when changing his diaper. Probably need to invest in one of those wipes warmer, too. *snort*

1 Comments:
Hmmm... I think he's got momma's love for food!! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home