posted by Shirley at 5:38 AM
Dude. Those are some dang cute kids, Shirley! Thanks so much for sharing...they're adorable!
Jacob is so flipping cute and Hayley is adorable! She looks like she LOVES her little brother! Seems like you just had him yesterday! Wow, how they grow!xoxoxoxtrish
Hadn't been by here for a while. Love all the photos! They are both totally gorgeous Shirley!
My nephew is all smiles. I guess he learned to do that after I visited him :)
Shirley, they both are so cute! :) I cannot believe how big Jacob is getting.Steph:)
hugs*PROLIX{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}http://prolix.typepad.fr
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Dude. Those are some dang cute kids, Shirley! Thanks so much for sharing...they're adorable!
Jacob is so flipping cute and Hayley is adorable! She looks like she LOVES her little brother! Seems like you just had him yesterday! Wow, how they grow!
xoxoxox
trish
Hadn't been by here for a while. Love all the photos! They are both totally gorgeous Shirley!
My nephew is all smiles. I guess he learned to do that after I visited him :)
Shirley, they both are so cute! :) I cannot believe how big Jacob is getting.
Steph:)
hugs*
PROLIX
{ThE fReNcH tOuCh}
http://prolix.typepad.fr
Post a Comment
<< Home