Friday, September 21, 2007

why don't I learn?

Jacob is usually tired for some reason when he gets home from daycare - this is his first week there and my first week back at work. Last nite he was content just to sit there and look around but very quiet. Gave him his bottle around 6:30 and he fell asleep around 7:30. I dozed off (didn't even realize it and not sure what woke me up) around 9. Stinker was still sleeping. Went back downstairs after our showers to get stuff ready and was thinking that he'd wake up around 10:30/11 for a bottle. Poor Hayley kept wanting to go upstairs to sleep but I told her to sleep on the couch cause he'd wake up and I'd have to pump and didn't want to deal with her screaming cause she couldn't find me. Well, I fell asleep on the couch, too.

He woke up around 3:15!!!!!! 9 hours since the last feeding and about 8 hours of straight sleep! I could've been sleeping myself had I known that!!!!!!!!!!

I hate going to sleep only to "normally" wake up within an hour or so which is why I stayed up. Not anymore, baby.

Gee, I hope that he's not coming down with something....

Pictures coming soon. Still trying to get a really good one of him laughing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home