Monday, August 27, 2007

ever get the feeling that you're being watched?

I had been for a while and finally figured out who it was.....Jacob! Every time I eat a meal, he's watching me move the food from my plate to my mouth. If you look at him, his mouth opens and he licks his lips and smacks his mouth. It's too funny to watch. The longing on his face....

I swear, I'll add pictures soon but have to wait for the camera to be downloaded and I have no idea how to do that. So be prepared for a picture overload soon.

Jacob's 2 month appointment is next week. Am very curious to see what his weight is (besides being chunky!) and what his stats will be. Poor thing will be getting shots though.

Hayley's 4 year appointment is next week, too, unfortunately not the same day/time. She'll also be getting shots. She just doesn't know it yet. YIKES!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

Looks like he takes after mommy and her love of food! LOL!

Hope that the check up goes well and that everything's fine.

Can't wait to see more pics.

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home