Monday, September 20, 2010

Yowzers!

Had my first mammogram this morning. I should've had one last year but put it off and next thing you know it was time for another one.

Went to the Swedish Medical mobile one since it was at Jimmy's office complex. A little bit further than Valley Medical which is where I would've gone. But it was all covered so I figured why not. The only problem is that the technician said that since this would be my baseline mammo, I might have to go in for further testing if they found anything since there's nothing to compare it to. Fine but there isn't one near me and Valley Medical would've been closer for repeats. Oh well.

Luckily I took some ibuprofen beforehand (was warned/advised to do so) cause they were still painful on the ride home.

Can't wait for next year. HA!

2 Comments:

Blogger BabyBokChoy said...

xxoo :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Good for you to take care of business. :)

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home