Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Seattle Mariners at Saefco Field

Grabbing dinner with one of Jimmy's coworkers. He and other coworkers had seats in a different section from a vendor. I had the Mariner mini-dog after reading reviews online that the Mariner dog was huge. Ummm, yeah....should've gone with the Mariner dog. Kids had fries. Jimmy had a hamburger. We shared the garlic fries. Pretty good but still not sure what the apple slices were for. Very pricey food though but guess we can say that we've been to a game and eaten the food there.













We were in section 129.













We were this far up behind home plate. Awesome seats! Jimmy's boss has season tickets and couldn't make the game.


















A moose is the mascot. Who knew?!?!?













Picture taken by Stephanie, our section's "helper". I'm sure that they have official titles but I have no idea what they are. She was super friendly.













First pitch being thrown out by the CEO (I think) of H Mart. It was Korean night at the game.


















Ichiro first at bat!













Jimmy got this and I got a California roll. Funny cause the food stall was being manned by Cantonese speaking women. LOL!













Boisterous Japanese fans who made signs for Ichiro. They also cheered for Matsui of the opposing team. They kept trying to get on the big screen but hadn't by the time we left.













Peanuts being thrown by the vendor. This was actually a close toss. Wish that I had gotten some of them going across the seats.













Souvenirs from the game.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shadow, the Big Blue Dane said...

Looks fun. Do they have dog days at the park?

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home