dahlias
Yellow one finally starting to open! I wasn't sure if would be yellow since they seem to look like they'll be yellow when in the bud stage but change color when it does open.

Red flowers.

Red and deeper red/maroon flowers. Pretty but I was wanting more color!

Finally!!! Some color! This was a mixed color bag purchase from Costco.

We'll see if these get a chance to bloom before winter gets here (or I dig them up as I'm supposed to). They were doing well until we had the front trim of the house painted and unfortunately that was the only place the ladder could go.
Red flowers.
Red and deeper red/maroon flowers. Pretty but I was wanting more color!
Finally!!! Some color! This was a mixed color bag purchase from Costco.
We'll see if these get a chance to bloom before winter gets here (or I dig them up as I'm supposed to). They were doing well until we had the front trim of the house painted and unfortunately that was the only place the ladder could go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home