Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sunscreen!

Yes, an odd title for a post in October. Dermatologist office called back concerning the mole I had removed last week. It was on my left side and had popped up recently (with the past 2 years). Bigger than all of the moles I currently have. Came back as being "atypical" but NOT cancerous. So I have a follow-up appointment in November for them to remove more from the area. The nurse said that if we chose to do nothing it could come back as cancer later. The strange thing is that that area hasn't seen direct sun since 1997.

Currently it's red but that's mainly from the bandages/adhesive that I had covering the mole the first 24 hours. Definitely have a latex issue but not sure if I also have an adhesive one, too. Will have to remember to ask the dermatologist when I see him. I hate itching and not being able to scratch!

I wonder if they can do a quick lipo while they're at it?!?!?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home