Hayley's first hair cut
I got my hair trimmed Monday nite - only the 2nd time it's been cut since we moved here. Not sure if it was seeing mine cut and then some of her friends getting hair cuts but she finally wanted hers cut, too. So, I called and made an appointment for Saturday morning. It could not come fast enough for Hayley. She woke up every morning asking if today was THE day that she would get it cut. I told her that the first day she didn't have school would be the day. LOL!
She has never had her hair cut except for the time that she gave herself bangs and the time that she cut off several inches on the left side while leaving the right side alone. LOL!




All done. She was so giddy and happy!

I just got mine trimmed but I'm nowhere near as cute as Hayley. LOL!

She has never had her hair cut except for the time that she gave herself bangs and the time that she cut off several inches on the left side while leaving the right side alone. LOL!



All done. She was so giddy and happy!

I just got mine trimmed but I'm nowhere near as cute as Hayley. LOL!

2 Comments:
Finally a picture of you :-) Awesome pics! LS
Hi Shirley,
It is Bisola from AGIX. How have you been? Lost your contact information and recently found the link to your blog. Beautiful family. Good job keeping the blog up.
It will be nice to catch up. What is your email address?
Thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home