garden update
Yellow pear tomatoes. First time growing them.

Jacob in front of 2 of the tomato plants by the picnic table.


The cilantro went to seed already (far right).....guess I wasn't using it fast enough even though I tried cutting it down. And the habanero has tons of flowers but no peppers that I can see. At least it's gotten this far. Last year it didn't get more than about 6" tall. I seriously doubt that I'm going to try growing them again here.
Jacob in front of 2 of the tomato plants by the picnic table.
The cilantro went to seed already (far right).....guess I wasn't using it fast enough even though I tried cutting it down. And the habanero has tons of flowers but no peppers that I can see. At least it's gotten this far. Last year it didn't get more than about 6" tall. I seriously doubt that I'm going to try growing them again here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home