Friday, June 12, 2009

How freaking rude!

Get this. I see my next door neighbor go in and out a couple of times. Then the sign goes up. She comes over to say....I took them. I couldn't resist, they were so beautiful that I took them to work.

No, sorry I should've let you know earlier or should've asked. Then she had the nerve to complain that they had ants.

I seriously doubt that she would've said anything if I hadn't put the sign up. All of my neighbors were flabbergasted.

*************************

Someone came into our front yard during the nite/morning and cut 2 of the white peonies that were in full bloom. And these were the ones that were closest to the house, too. Yes, they were actually cut and yes, I did take pictures of said plant. I also have a sign in the front window that says "Do NOT cut flowers!!!!!"

Hope that they can outrun lead!

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

WTF???!! You have people stealing flowers from your yard? And what sign were you talking about??

4:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

omg unbelievable.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home