April Fool's Day
Is that why it's still snowing outside?!??!?!
Had my dental appointment this morning. Think that it's too much grinding on the back tooth. Either that or it's too early to show nerve damage/decay from the x-ray which would mean a root canal. Poor Jacob. Or should I say poor Mrs. Katie. Evidently he was only "okay" for 15 minutes out of the 1.5 hours that I was gone. Tried to put his shoes and jacket on and get out the door. *sigh* When I got there, he came running up to me, crying, and doing that hiccuping thing they do when they've been crying so much. Poor baby.
Quote from Katie: no worries, jacob's doing great! he always sits by the door and cries, right?!
Had my dental appointment this morning. Think that it's too much grinding on the back tooth. Either that or it's too early to show nerve damage/decay from the x-ray which would mean a root canal. Poor Jacob. Or should I say poor Mrs. Katie. Evidently he was only "okay" for 15 minutes out of the 1.5 hours that I was gone. Tried to put his shoes and jacket on and get out the door. *sigh* When I got there, he came running up to me, crying, and doing that hiccuping thing they do when they've been crying so much. Poor baby.
Quote from Katie: no worries, jacob's doing great! he always sits by the door and cries, right?!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home