things I miss....
* family and friends
* going 85 on I-85 (heck anything above 50 would be nice!!!)
* thunderstorms and lightning and rain - mistiness is getting so OLD
* Chick-Fil-A
* Zaxby's
* Kroger
* a/c and ceiling fans
* Super H
* good dim sum
* sweet tea
* Dahlia's
* Mall of GA, Discover Mills, outlets up 400
* Haru Ichiban
* Clusters cereal
* Super Joann stores - they have them up here but they're smaller and carry less than what I'm used to...not sure how that happened
* the smell of marsh and ocean
* cheaper seafood - again, not sure how that happens since we're "coastal" now and weren't before
* double coupons at the grocery store
* Krispy Kreme donuts, especially when the "HOT" sign is on
* a backyard
* being able to grow a garden and harvest stuff
* sun and warm/hot temps
* going 85 on I-85 (heck anything above 50 would be nice!!!)
* thunderstorms and lightning and rain - mistiness is getting so OLD
* Chick-Fil-A
* Zaxby's
* Kroger
* a/c and ceiling fans
* Super H
* good dim sum
* sweet tea
* Dahlia's
* Mall of GA, Discover Mills, outlets up 400
* Haru Ichiban
* Clusters cereal
* Super Joann stores - they have them up here but they're smaller and carry less than what I'm used to...not sure how that happened
* the smell of marsh and ocean
* cheaper seafood - again, not sure how that happens since we're "coastal" now and weren't before
* double coupons at the grocery store
* Krispy Kreme donuts, especially when the "HOT" sign is on
* a backyard
* being able to grow a garden and harvest stuff
* sun and warm/hot temps

2 Comments:
Deep fried EVERYTHING.
crabbies
suthurn drawl!
so sorry...but on our list of what we miss? YOU!!!!
what is dahlia's?
Post a Comment
<< Home