2nd ortho consult
Just got back from meeting with another orthodontist. Will be going with this one. Hayley liked him and wants to go back. Works for me!
Kind of along the same lines as the other one. Definite cross bite issues. Will be getting a splint made tomorrow morning to keep the cross bite upper tooth from getting worse and the one permanent bottom tooth from being pushed out at the roots. Then a follow-up appointment in December to see how many teeth have fallen out and how the new ones are coming in. At some point soon will have 6 brackets on the top and 6 on the bottom to try to correct the cross bite and crookedness of the current teeth. He highly doubts that she'll need permanent teeth pulled. I hope so but I'm not holding my breath. LOL!
Kind of along the same lines as the other one. Definite cross bite issues. Will be getting a splint made tomorrow morning to keep the cross bite upper tooth from getting worse and the one permanent bottom tooth from being pushed out at the roots. Then a follow-up appointment in December to see how many teeth have fallen out and how the new ones are coming in. At some point soon will have 6 brackets on the top and 6 on the bottom to try to correct the cross bite and crookedness of the current teeth. He highly doubts that she'll need permanent teeth pulled. I hope so but I'm not holding my breath. LOL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home