Jacob's 2 year appointment
35.5" (77.5%)
28 lbs 5 oz (75.0%)
We have a weight check in 4 months since he didn't even gain a pound in 6 months. I was asked if he was picky. Not really. Some days he'll eat 3 chicken thighs plus rice and veges and some days all he'll eat is corn. Our mission now is to fatten him up. I also told the ped that some days he has no nap and will be on the go from 7:30 am until around 10 pm. NON-STOP. I'm the one gaining weight from having to drink soda to keep up with him (and from the lack of sleep).
Height last time was 91% but weight was 74% so I'm not that particularly worried about it now. Yeah, it would be nice if he would eat more but both kids have always been on the skinnier side.
We also have a speech referral since he doesn't have the requisite 50ish words in his vocab let alone making 2 word sentences.
So unless he has a growth spurt soon, he'll be short-ish despite having big feet. LOL!
28 lbs 5 oz (75.0%)
We have a weight check in 4 months since he didn't even gain a pound in 6 months. I was asked if he was picky. Not really. Some days he'll eat 3 chicken thighs plus rice and veges and some days all he'll eat is corn. Our mission now is to fatten him up. I also told the ped that some days he has no nap and will be on the go from 7:30 am until around 10 pm. NON-STOP. I'm the one gaining weight from having to drink soda to keep up with him (and from the lack of sleep).
Height last time was 91% but weight was 74% so I'm not that particularly worried about it now. Yeah, it would be nice if he would eat more but both kids have always been on the skinnier side.
We also have a speech referral since he doesn't have the requisite 50ish words in his vocab let alone making 2 word sentences.
So unless he has a growth spurt soon, he'll be short-ish despite having big feet. LOL!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home