various animals recently
possum
groundhog
last year we saw momma turkey and 5 babies - this year just these 2
woodpecker
This robin's nest was just under one of the kitchen windows in the bush. Was hoping to have been able to take pictures once they hatched, etc. but the nest was abandoned. 2 eggs went completely missing then a few days later 1 went missing and then finally the last egg was moved out of the nest but still in the bush.
This deer was just laying on the ground by the tree. I had never seen them do that so I told Jacob to go down to see if it was ok. He got pretty close before the deer got up and then moved away.
Dang deer eating the pear leaves. I bought deer repellent spray. So far it seems to be working. I have the repellent granules for the bulbs/plants in the front yard for the rabbits.
Hard to see in this picture without clicking on it to make it larger but you can barely make out 3 rabbits in the yard. Jacob had fun chasing them around.
Not sure if this is a female hummingbird or a baby but it's tiny compared to the one(s) we've been seeing lately.
Deer again.
Hawks - probably a mating pair
muskrat
turkey vultures - you can tell from the red heads (regular vultures have black heads)
milk snake that got hacked to pieces after it was beaten by the shovel - I was on the deck grilling dinner and just happened to look over the railing to see this on the stairs
turtle of some sort






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home