Friday, May 23, 2008

stairs

Earlier this week Jacob decided to try climbing the stairs. Being the good mom that I am, I wasn't standing behind him reading to keep him from falling but standing at the bottom of the stairs with a camera in hand to take pictures. LOL! He went up 5 stairs and then came back down. He's never really shown any interest in them before so this was kind of fun.

Last nite, Hayley was doing this thing where she stands at the top of the stairs and was dropping a stress ball (the kind that you squeeze and doesn't bounce) to the floor where it would hit with this THUD. Then daddy would throw it back up to her. She was squealing with joy at the game. Kids! Anyway, I guess Jacob got bored and wanted to see what all the fuss was about so off he went. Next thing I know he's at the top of the stairs with Hayley. The stairs in this house are different than the one in Atlanta - they go up several, have a landing and then go up several more in the opposite direction. The one in Atlanta was straight up. Not sure if it would've made a difference though. But, alas, I was trying to sort clothes and didn't get any pictures of the momentous occasion. BAD mommy.....

His 1 upper tooth has also come thru and he loves to make this horrid grinding noise. Makes me cringe!

And he's now on stage 3 jars if he even bothers with it. Usually he just grunts/screams until we figure out that he wants table food and absolutely refuses to eat the jarred stuff. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger lisa truesdell said...

we're having the tablefood battle, too - all sam wants to eat is crackers and apples. *sigh*

5:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home